Grounding Trauma. Generational Trauma – Family. October 4-5, 2016
Venue: The Ramada Inn and Conference Centre
Organizer: CAST Canada
Grounding Trauma Edmonton – Two Day Conference with Gabor Maté and his son Daniel Maté – Generational Trauma
Two full days of Education, Discussion and Connection
Tuesday October 4 & Wednesday October 5, 2016
The Ramada Inn, Edmonton AB
$460 per person
11 Early Bird Spots left at 20% off!
Just $368 + tax
Daniel and Gabor Maté talking together about the Maté family home, stresses and strategies, for the first time in a professional setting.
For all health and helping professionals where trauma is a factor.
We will explore healing from generational trauma through a lens of connectivity with a focus on:
- The relevance of human connection, trauma, attachment and early years
- Long term suffering and disconnect
- Family issues in growth, development and communication
- Role modeling appropriate healing, communication and re-connection
- Creativity in healing and wellness
This unique and new conference will be refreshing, educational and engaging.
Becca Partington and Tom Regehr of CAST Canada
Brought to you by
CAST Canada, 84 Winter Rd, Warkworth, Ontario K0K3K0 Canada