Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
Canadian Mental Health Association in partnership with ScholarLab is excited to announce the launch of our latest online course, Managing Health in the Workplace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize what may be possible signs that an employee’s mental health is deteriorating.
- Understand and apply the Mental Health Works approach to help employees find solutions to workplace issues.
- Define and recognize the impact of manager and co-worker attitude and response on the employee who is struggling.
- Produce action items to break down barriers to effective accommodation in the workplace and increased success with return to work.
Check out this five minute video preview of the course for more information.
Why take this course?
- It’s video-based and accompanied by colourful, easy-to-read PowerPoint slides. Say goodbye to pages of boring text!
- Learn on your own terms: whenever, wherever and however you learn best
- Pause, go back, and fast forward. Watch as many times as you’d like for three months.
- The platform keeps track of your progress so you always start where you last left off.
Visit http://cmha.scholarlab.ca/ today to register and start in seconds!
Contact us to receive a promo code for discounted member rates on this course!
Tel: 416-977-5580 ext. 4120 National Toll Free: 1-877-977-5580 ext. 4120
$125 for individual access
$575 for a package of 5
$1125 for a package of 10
$1650 for package of 15
Questions? Contact us at: 416-977-5580 x 4120 or email@example.com