NADD International Congress & Exhibit Show. May 7-9, 2014
May 7-9, 2014
Venue: Miami, Florida
Organizer: The National Association for the Dually Diagnosed (NADD)
Well-Being in Dual Diagnosis: Research to Practice (IDD/MI)
Miami, Florida May 7-9, 2014
Health Care Access Research in Developmental Disabilities
Yona Lunsky, PhD (Canada)
Mental Health Issues and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
William Lindsay, PhD (U.K.)
Genetic’s and Autism
Susan Folstein, MD (USA)
- Diagnostic Nomenclature (DSM-5, DM-ID, ICD, DC-LD)
- Issues in Aging
- International Views in Autism: Latest Updates in Research and Treatments
- Criminal Offenders with IDD Involved with the Police and Legal System
- Latest Updates on Worldwide Psychopharmacology
- Wellness & Quality of Life: A Multidisciplinary Perspective
Call for Presentations – Deadline Extended
The deadline for submitting presentation proposals has been extended to November 29, 2013.
Please submit proposals that focus on practical as well as research information. Submissions can focus on a variety of subject areas for children and adults, including: international policy issues, assessment strategies, forensics, program models, rehabilitative approaches, genetic syndromes, ASD, new technology, training, and family-related issues. Other clinical and research topic areas are encouraged as well. Proposals can reflect on the conference theme.
Presenters from Europe, North and South America, and the rest of the world are encouraged to submit proposals.
Click here for information on submitting a presentation proposal.
Co-Sponsors (Partial List)
- European Association of Mental Health and Intellectual Disability (EAMHID)
- International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IASSIDD)
- World Psychiatric Association (WPA)