April 1, 2019 to April 2, 2019
All DayAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Plan to attend CMHA Ontario’s conference in April 2019 that will shine a light on the importance of continuous quality improvement in the community-based mental health and addictions sector.
The Quality Culture: Building Better Together takes place on April 1-2, 2019 at the Marriott Eaton Centre in Toronto.
Achieving high quality within CMHA branches and the broader community-based mental health and addictions sector requires a commitment from everyone, regardless of role or hierarchy, to continually seek to be better.
Everyone at an agency plays an integral role in driving improvement to create a “quality culture” which is why this conference will have streams dedicated for board volunteers, agency leaders and clinical / front-line staff.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts will be accepted in a variety of formats offering timeframes of 60 or 90 minutes in length. CMHA Ontario is looking for participatory, innovative sessions in the following areas:
- Improving the quality of mental health or addiction services, including addressing access and client outcomes; using data to drive improvement; and the innovative use of resources to respond to local needs
- Promoting provider resiliency and wellbeing and a positive workplace culture
- Responding to compassion fatigue and the effects of vicarious trauma
- Responding to the needs of diverse clients and communities, including concurrent disorders; trauma; the justice system; dual diagnosis and LGBTQ2
- Responding to the changing substance use landscape in Ontario, including cannabis legalization and the opioid crisis
Questions? Contact Sherry Sim, Event Manager,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-866-655-8548.