November 20, 2017 to November 21, 2017
3550 Pharmacy Ave
Register by September 15th for an Early-Bird Rate of $310.
HC Link’s 2017 provincial conference is being held at the BMO Institute for Learning in Toronto on November 20th and 21st. Linking for Healthy Communities 2017 will explore how communities can work with EVERYONE to create communities healthy for EVERYONE.
HC Link’s conference will be a safe, open space for curiosity, self-reflection and conversation about how to work across difference to build more inclusive communities. Sessions will cover equity, diversity, cultural humility, inclusion and allyship, with a focus on youth, ethnoracial, Francophone, and Indigenous communities.
- Hear Kim Katrin Milan, community organizer and advocate of equality and inclusion, deliver an inspiring keynote address.
- Choose from 10 skill-building, interactive workshops.
- Come to our Human Library Café to talk with and learn from people with different life experiences.
- Enjoy a theatre performance that will bring reflections on the conference to life.
- Attend the learning exchange for Healthy Kids Community Challenge Local Project Managers.
- Experience French-language activities throughout the conference agenda.
Follow the conference: #Link4HC