The Second International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health. October 5-8, 2014
October 5-8, 2014
Venue: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Organizer: Centre for Law Enforcement and Public Health
A conference to establish and investigate the partnership between law enforcement and public health in addressing complex social problems.
Law enforcement, especially policing, has a critical role across the widest range of public health issues – but police are rarely seen as key public health actors. The LEPH series of Conferences was established to bring together people from the law enforcement and public health worlds to provide a forum to highlight and examine this key relationship.
This is a ‘must attend’ conference for anyone in public health or law enforcement concerned with enhancing the effectiveness of their work. Join your colleagues in examining how:
- Local, national and international political and institutional leadership
can be enhanced;
- Sustainable partnerships can be developed;
- The translation of research to policy to practice can be achieved;
- The role of education and training is critical; and
- A multidisciplinary research agenda is needed and can be developed.
Find out more about this important conference and register to attend at www.leph2014.com.