Current Job Openings
See below for current job openings at the provincial office and local branches of the Canadian Mental Health Association in Ontario:
- Peer Support Worker, CMHA York and South Simcoe (Permanent, Part time)
- Finance Assistant, CMHA York and South Simcoe (Permanent, Full time)
- Communications Manager, CMHA Cochrane Timiskaming (Permanent, Full Time)
- Program Manager, CMHA York and South Simcoe (Permanent, Full Time)
- Occupational Therapist, CMHA Cochrane Timiskaming (Permanent, Full Time)
Working in Mental Health
For other job search resources in the community mental health field, visit Working in Mental Health.
Submit CMHA Job Announcements
Submission Procedure: Send formatted, spell-checked document in editable electronic format, preferably Microsoft Word, to email@example.com. We reserve the right to make minor formatting changes for clarity, or to edit for length.
Deadline: Please allow at least two business days for publication on the website. For publication in Mental Health Notes, postings must be received by end of day Tuesday to be considered for inclusion in that week’s issue.