Current Job Openings
See below for current job openings at the provincial office and local branches of the Canadian Mental Health Association in Ontario:
- Manager, Mental Health and Addictions, CMHA Halton Region (1 Year Contract)
- Community Support Worker Long term Case Management, CMHA Peel (3 Full Time positions)
- Community Support Worker- Addictions Launch Program, CMHA Peel (1 full time position)
- Community Support Worker – Short-term Case Management/MH consult, CMHA Peel (1 full time position)
- Community Support Worker-Transitions, CMHA Peel (1 full time position)
- Program Manager, Crisis Services, CMHA Peel
- Crisis Support Worker- Crisis Services, CMHA Peel (multiple full time positions and casual relief positions)
- Peer Support Worker, Early intervention in Psychosis, CMHA Peel (1 full time position)
- Senior Director, Clinical Services, CMHA Peel
- Chief Executive Officer, CMHA Windsor-Essex County
- Psychiatrist, CMHA Simcoe County
- Occupational Therapist, CMHA Cochrane Timiskaming
- Nurse, CMHA Cochrane Timiskaming – Kirkland Lake (Permanent, Full Time)
Working in Mental Health
For other job search resources in the community mental health field, visit Working in Mental Health.
Submit CMHA Job Announcements
Submission Procedure: Send formatted, spell-checked document in editable electronic format, preferably Microsoft Word, to email@example.com. We reserve the right to make minor formatting changes for clarity, or to edit for length.
Deadline: Please allow at least two business days for publication on the website. For publication in Mental Health Notes, postings must be received by end of day Tuesday to be considered for inclusion in that week’s issue.