Current Job Openings
See below for current job openings at the provincial office and local branches of the Canadian Mental Health Association in Ontario:
- Choices Co-ordinator, CMHA York and South Simcoe (Full Time)
- Choices Co-ordinator, CMHA York Region and South Simcoe (Part Time)
- Program Manager, CMHA York and South Simcoe (Permanent, Full Time)
- Nurse Practitioner, CMHA Cochrane Timiskaming (Permanent, Full Time)
- Resource Development Manager, CMHA Simcoe County (Full Time, Permanent)
Working in Mental Health
For other job search resources in the community mental health field, visit Working in Mental Health.
Submit CMHA Job Announcements
Submission Procedure: Send formatted, spell-checked document in editable electronic format, preferably Microsoft Word, to email@example.com. We reserve the right to make minor formatting changes for clarity, or to edit for length.
Deadline: Please allow at least two business days for publication on the website. For publication in Mental Health Notes, postings must be received by end of day Tuesday to be considered for inclusion in that week’s issue.