Application Deadline: Monday, September 30, 2013
The Canadian Mental Health Association – Cochrane Timiskaming Branch is currently looking to fill a position of full-time Seniors’ Mental Health Case Manager in Timmins.
The Seniors’ Mental Health Case Manager provides comprehensive mental health nursing services to clients served by the Seniors’ Mental Health Program-Regional Consultation Service for the purpose of maintaining and/or reintegrating individuals in the community at their optimal level of functioning.
- Licensed RN and current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Knowledge of current community mental health issues and nursing theory and practice related to mental health
- Previous nursing experience in mental health and psychogeriatrics
- Post-diploma/degree education such as Psychiatric Nursing, Community Nursing and/or Gerontological Nursing Certificates would be considered as assets
- Valid driver’s licence and use of a reliable vehicle
- This is a designated position under the French Language Services Act; therefore the ability to proficiently communicate verbally in both official languages is required.
Please send resumés to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line the competition number and job title.