Call for Abstracts on nutrition and mental health
The Nutrition Resource Centre (NRC), CMHA Ontario and other partners invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 2017 conference Should We Mind? Why Nutrition Matters for Mental Health, taking place November 9, 2017 in Toronto.
NRC’s 2017 conference will combine scientific evidence and practical experiences surrounding nutrition and mental health with moving personal stories, as well as opportunities to network with inspiring leaders in the field.
The conference is seeking abstracts on research, initiatives, and ideas about mental health and nutrition in the following areas of focus:
- Link between nutrition and mental health
- Mental health, nutrition, and obesity
- Mental health, nutrition and chronic disease
- Preventing chronic neurodegenerative diseases
- Interprofessional collaboration to promote mental health and healthy eating
- Tools and resources to promote mental health and healthy eating
- Nutrition-related strategies to promote mental health
- Mental health and nutrition in Indigenous, newcomer, and minority populations
Abstract submissions are due by April 28, 2017. For more information, visit the conference website.
The conference is being held in conjunction with the Ontario Public Health Association (OPHA) 2017 Fall Forum. Learn more about the Forum on the OPHA website.