The guest editors of Ethnicity and Inequalities in Health and Social Care are seeking manuscript submissions for a 2014 special issue on Preventing Suicide in Cultural and Ethnic Minority Groups. This special issue will provide information on the rates and risks of suicide in a variety of cultural and ethnic minority populations and what can be done to decrease or prevent suicides.
Participants are encouraged to hand in empirical research articles, case studies, viewpoint articles, review or literature review articles and conceptual articles that cover (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Risk factors for suicide in aboriginal populations
- Rates of suicide in aboriginal populations
- Rates of suicide in ethno-racial/ethnic minority populations
- Risk factors for suicide in ethnic minority populations
- Suicide prevention strategies for diverse populations
Submissions must be received by October 3, 2013, via the online submission system.
For submission instructions please visit the journal author guidelines.
For more information, visit the journal homepage or contact the guest editors: