Free webinar: Using Health Equity Impact Assessments in Community Mental Health
Participants will learn:
- What equity means in mental health
- Why HEIA is important for health service delivery, program planning and policy making
- How to conduct an HEIA, with a specific focus on the community mental health sector
Anyone working in the mental health sector, especially the community mental health sector, will find this webinar useful.
- Andrea Bodkin, Health Promotion Specialist, Health Nexus
- Nila Sinnatamby, HEIA Project Lead and Senior Policy Advisor, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Sheela Subramanian, Policy Analyst, CMHA Ontario
To register for the free webinar, please visit: heiamentalhealthwebinar.eventbrite.com.
For more information, please contact Sheela Subramanian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(800) 875-6213 x4157.