CMHA Ontario has released a new issue of its Network magazine. Network brings together different perspectives on issues important to everyone with an interest or involvement in community mental health.
Highlights of the new issue include:
- An interview with the Ministry of Children and Youth Services on Moving on Mental Health government plan
- An examination of how CMHAs are at the centre of innovative training approaches and unique partnerships with police and other social service agencies to ensure people in crisis receive appropriate care.
- An update from Health Quality Ontario, the government agency tasked with improving our health care system using data, public reporting and quality measures.
- A feature on how a walk in the woods can boost your mood and create social connections
- A case study of how one CMHA branch tackled the problem of housing barriers for persons with lived experience of mental health issues
Read the full magazine below, or download the PDF version.