Join the E-QIP team on June 20, 2018 from 12-1 PM as they review some common quality improvement myths and misconceptions from their experience working across the community mental health and addiction sector in Ontario. Areas of discussion will include:
- What’s the difference between implementing a new processes/tools vs. quality improvement work?
- The connection and differences between “getting accredited” and “doing QI”
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Improvement – what’s the difference?
- Misconceptions about the amount and type of data required in improvement projects and initiatives
- What resources are required to apply QI tools and methods to a quality issue?
- Where does the responsibility of QI fall within an organization?