Ontario Human Rights Commissions releases annual report
September 12, 2013
- The release of Minds that Matter, a consultation report about human rights, addictions and mental health
- Focused work on human rights and housing
- Efforts to address competing human rights
- Ongoing activities to identify and eliminate discrimination on the basis of race
- And public education efforts including Working Together, a video about the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. The video is now required viewing for all Ontario Public Service Employees.
For more information and to read the report, please visit the OHRC website at www.ohrc.on.ca.