Rainbow Health Ontario (RHO) has begun preparations for its February 2014 conference, “Creating Change Together”. This biennial conference is the only Canadian event focused on the health and wellness of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities. RHO is inviting proposals for the conference which present new information and insight into LGBT health and wellness issues. In particular, RHO is interested in proposals that demonstrate an emphasis on the theme of creating change together.
Proposals should fall under the following categories:
- Innovative clinical or community development services with proven results
- Recent research from Ontario or Canada
- Innovative LGBT health promotion programmes
- Public policy and activism
- Best practise in education and training for service providersFor detailed information on the criteria for proposals, submission guidelines and selection process, please go to the
Deadline for submissions is May 31, 2013!