Join CMHA Ontario, the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC), and Health Nexus for a free training webinar on how to use the MOHLTC Health Equity Impact Assessment (HEIA) tool in community mental health. The session will take place on May 21, 2014 from 10 a.m. to noon. Participants will learn:
- What equity means in mental health
- Why HEIA is important for health service delivery, program planning and policy making
- How to conduct an HEIA, with a specific focus on the community mental health sector
Anyone working in the mental health sector, especially the community mental health sector, will find this webinar useful.
- Andrea Bodkin, Health Promotion Specialist, Health Nexus
- Nila Sinnatamby, HEIA Project Lead and Senior Policy Advisor, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Sheela Subramanian, Policy Analyst, CMHA Ontario
To register for the free webinar, please visit the event webpage.
For more information, please contact Sheela Subramanian at email@example.com or 1(800) 875-6213 x4157.