SAMI training program now accepting applications
The Social Aetiology of Mental Illness (SAMI) is now accepting applications for the 2013/2014 training program cohort. Successful applicants will have an incredible opportunity to learn from and conduct research with experts from around the world.
Applicants must have a PhD or MD with at least three year’s experience in research in the following fields, and have demonstrated interest in the social aetiology of mental illness:
- Social and behavioural sciences (e.g., sociology, psychology, anthropology, economics, and geography)
- Health sciences (e.g., psychiatry, public health, nursing, and social work)
- Basic sciences (e.g., genetics and neurosciences, including neurobiology and brain imaging)
- Humanities (e.g., ethics, education, and philosophy)
- Other related disciplines
Watch this video to learn more about SAMI.
Deadline for applications is end of business day, March 1, 2013.