An E-QIP Advisory Group has been set-up with representation from leaders in the mental health and addictions sector, as well as HQO, the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, individuals with lived experience and families and other key stakeholders.
Their role will be to advise on E-QIP activities and support alignment with other initiatives in the province.
Members include leaders that represent:
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario (CMHA Ontario)
- Addictions and Mental Health Ontario (AMHO)
- Health Quality Ontario
- Mental Health and Addictions Quality Initiative (MHAQI)
- E-Health 2.0
- Member of the Data and Performance Measurement Task Group for the Mental Health and Addictions Leadership Advisory Council
- Persons with Lived Experience
- Ontario Family Caregiver Advisory Network
- CMHA Branch Members (2-3)
- AMHO Member Organizations (2-3)