A partnership with CMHA Ontario is a fantastic way to demonstrate your commitment to ensuring mental health and addiction support for all Ontarians.
In any given year, 1 in 5 Canadians struggle with their mental health or an addiction. The pandemic has only exacerbated the situation, with 84 per cent of Canadian employees reporting that their mental health concerns have worsened since it began. The conversation about mental health and addictions is more important and relevant than ever.
Partnering with CMHA Ontario is good for business, too. Not only do most Canadians believe that companies should support good causes, but a 2018 study of Canadian consumers also found that:
- 62 per cent want companies to stand up for the issues they are passionate about*
- 65 per cent are attracted to companies that treat their employees well*
Whether you want to: invest in the mental health and addiction supports in communities, enhance your brand purpose, engage your team or support the wellbeing of your employees, a partnership with CMHA Ontario will be built with your specific goals in mind.
Here are just some of the ways we could work together:
- Make a philanthropic gift
- Engage your employees through fundraising
- Launch a cause-related marketing campaign
- Develop customized sponsorship opportunities
- Set up employee matching gifts or payroll giving
- Support your employees with educational workshops and resources
Check out our current corporate partners.
If you’re curious about how your organization could partner with CMHA Ontario and want to find out more, please get in touch with Jade Irons, Advancement and Corporate Partnerships Lead: email@example.com | 647-729-8420
*Source: “To Affinity and Beyond: From Me to We, The Rise of the Purpose-Led Brand“, Accenture, 2018