Thank you for participating in Talk Today, a program designed by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA). Talk Today is one of the most comprehensive mental health/sport-related programs in Canada. Its aim is to promote the mental health of young athletes and to spread awareness about the benefits of positive mental health throughout communities across the country. Originally launched in 2014, interest in Talk Today has grown steadily both within and outside the realm of sports.
CMHA has created this resource page to help sports organizations and CMHA branches implement Talk Today. Click on the links below for the resources created for each league.
- Central Canada Hockey League (CCHL)
- Maritime Junior Hockey League (MHL)
- Manitoba Junior Hockey League (MJHL)
- Northern Ontario Hockey League (NOJHL)
- Ontario Hockey League
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League – teams in Quebec
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League – teams in the Maritimes
- Western Hockey League