The final webinar of a three-part series, “Introducing Workplace Mental Health: NEW Standard and Promising Practices” will be held on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EST. These webinars, co-hosted by the Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance of Canada (CDPAC) and the Public Health Agency of Canada’s (PHAC) Canadian Best Practices Initiative are part of the Fall 2012 – Winter 2013 series on workplace mental health, mental health promotion and mental illness prevention.
This final event focuses on ‘what works’ in workplace mental health promotion and prevention, and will provide attendees with an opportunity to hear from and direct questions to expert speakers on:
- An introduction to workplace mental wellness;
- The new National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace;
- Implementation of the new Standard at Mental Health Commission of Canada offices;
- The Mental Health Works Workplace Program, including the Vital Workplace workshop; and
- Best practice workplace wellness interventions on the Canadian Best Practices Portal.
Register, or read more information by going to the Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance of Canada website.