Experiencing a Mental Health Crisis?
- Go to the nearest hospital, or
- Call 911, or
- Call a crisis line
CMHA Branch Services
Visit ConnexOntario’s website for a complete list of programs and services provided by CMHA branches in Ontario.
- Kids Help Line: https://kidshelpphone.ca
- Good2Talk provides free, confidential support services for post-secondary students in Ontario and Nova Scotia
- Wellness Together Canada provides free online resources, tools, apps and connections to trained volunteers and qualified mental health professionals when needed https://ca.portal.gs/
- Talk Suicide Canada: https://talksuicide.ca/; 1-833-456-4566
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line: 1-855-242-3310
Service is available in Cree, Ojibway, Inuktitut, English and French.
- Naseeha: 1-866-627-3342
Our helpline and textline will remain open and uninterrupted in order to make sure you have someone to talk to. Our lines are open from 9AM to 6PM PST.
Looking for Mental Health, Addictions or Problem Gambling Services?
Looking for a Doctor?
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) can help you find a doctor in Ontario through their Doctor Search service.
Call 416-967-2626 in Toronto or 1-800-268-7096 ext. 626, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Or use CPSO’s online Doctor Search.
Contact CMHA Ontario
Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario
180 Dundas Street West, Suite 2301
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8
1-800-875-6213 (toll-free in Ontario)
CMHA Ontario Complaints Policy
If you have a concern or complaint, please see our Complaints Policy.