Join a free webinar for nurses and other healthcare professionals: “The Effects of Cannabis Use during Adolescence.” In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The aims and methodology that shaped the Substance Abuse in Canada: The Effects of Cannabis Use during Adolescence report;
- The myths and facts relating to youth and cannabis use;
- Key messages to communicate with youth about cannabis use;
- Best practices to support youth who use cannabis.
Date: Thursday October 1, 2015
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (EDT)
- Sheena Gereghty, Ph.D., Knowledge Broker, Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse
- Sharon Cirone, MD., Chair, Addiction Medicine Program Committee, College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC), Chair, Education Committee, Canadian Society Of Addiction Medicine (CSAM)
To register, visit the event webpage.