The Ontario Mental Health and Addictions Alliance is launching a new election engagement campaign. As part of this campaign, the Alliance’s website now features new tools and resources to engage voters and concerned organizations.
The new engagement tools enable individuals and organizations to:
- Write to party leaders: This new tool enables individuals across the province to send an e-mail to party leaders about mental health and addictions. The form letter can be easily customized and is automatically sent to party leaders as well as to the sender’s local MPP and candidates.
- Download an Election Kit: The Alliance’s Election Kit is now available for downloading and contains tools and tips about how to:
- Meet with local candidates
- Contact local media
- Attend and ask questions at all-candidates meetings
- Engage others
- Join the Alliance’s network of concerned organizations: It is now possible for individuals and organizations across Ontario to join the Alliance’s network
- Organizations can sign up using a simple online form and be part of the Supporters Directory
- Individuals can use the Supporters Directory to connect with organizations in their local communities
- Track campaign progress: This page enables individuals and organizations to let the Alliance know about their local activity and to track the Alliance’s campaign progress
- View an events calendar: A calendar has been set up to post local election events. Individuals and organizations can submit events using the form on this page.
For more information, please visit the Ontario Mental Health and Addictions Alliance website at www.vote4mha.ca.