The Ontario Public Health Association (OPHA) are looking for organizations to share their experiences and evidence at OPHA’S 2015 Fall Forum. They are interested in policy initiatives, programs, or research related to public health advocacy and leading social change. The format they are looking for:
- 50-minute concurrent session
- Poster presentation
Areas of focus:
- Building public support for healthy public policy
- Using social media and new technologies to mobilize social change
- Lessons learned from local, provincial, or national advocacy initiatives
- Working with non-public health sectors on policy initiatives
- Media advocacy
All submissions will be selected through a blinded peer review process and the deadline is Friday August 7, 2015. All accepted presenters will receive discounted registration for the Fall Forum.
For more information visit the OPHA website.