CMHA is a great place to work! We have a positive and fair workplace culture, where staff are provided with opportunities for learning and advancement. We are also big believers in wellness and work-life balance.
If you care about mental illnesses and mental health and you have the right skills, then CMHA may be the place for you.
- Manager of Human Resources, CMHA Champlain East (Cornwall)
- Nurse Practitioner (two full-time positions), CMHA Peel Dufferin Branch (Brampton)
- Telemedicine Nurse Coordinator (RN), CMHA Peel Dufferin Branch (Brampton)
- Community Support Worker/ACTT Case Manager, CMHA Muskoka-Parry Sound (Bracebridge)
- Counsellor/Group Facilitator Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse, CMHA Muskoka-Parry Sound (Bracebridge) in partnership with Family Services of Peel
- Policy Analyst (Lead on Health Equity), CMHA Ontario (Toronto)
- E-QIP / AMHO Program Manager, CMHA Ontario (Toronto)
- Manager of Mental Health Promotion, Peer Resources & Volunteers, CMHA Champlain East (Cornwall)
- Resource Centre Facilitator, CMHA Champlain East (Cornwall)
- Director of Corporate Services, CMHA Cochrane Timiskaming Branch (Timmins)
Please keep in mind that only those selected for an interview will be contacted, and that we are unable to respond to phone inquiries.
Submit CMHA Job Announcements
CMHA branches are encouraged to submit job announcements for publication on our website and in Mental Health Notes. Send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Procedure: Send formatted, spell-checked document in editable electronic format, preferably Microsoft Word, to email@example.com. We reserve the right to make minor formatting changes for clarity, or to edit for length.
Deadline: Please allow at least two business days for publication on the website.