CMHA is a great place to work! We have a positive and fair workplace culture, where staff are provided with opportunities for learning and advancement. We are also big believers in wellness and work-life balance.
If you care about mental illnesses and mental health and you have the right skills, then CMHA may be the place for you.
- C.O.I Initiative Coordinator (Part-Time), CMHA Muskoka-Parry Sound
- Crisis & Outreach Clinician, (Full-Time), CMHA Oxford County
- Shelter Worker – Low Barrier Emergency Shelter (various positions), CMHA Sudbury/Manitoulin
- Case Manager (Full-Time), CMHA Sudbury/Manitoulin
- Residential Worker, Harm Reduction Home (various positions), CMHA Sudbury/Manitoulin
- Registered Practical Nurse, (Full Time, Part-Time), CMHA Sudbury/Manitoulin
Please keep in mind that only those selected for an interview will be contacted, and that we are unable to respond to phone inquiries.
Submit CMHA Job Announcements
CMHA branches are encouraged to submit job announcements for publication on our website and in Mental Health Notes. Send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Procedure: Send formatted, spell-checked document in editable electronic format, preferably Microsoft Word, to email@example.com. We reserve the right to make minor formatting changes for clarity, or to edit for length.
Deadline: Please allow at least two business days for publication on the website.